- Annual report (Print & Online)
- Sustainability reports
- Business Responsibility reports
- Interim reporting tools
- Other investor communication
An annual report is a reflection of corporate personality and direction. It is the most important, authentic and authoritative publication for the year, containing information on almost all aspects of the company. Well-made annual reports are, in essence, a platform to voice the ‘tone-from-the-top’.
Companies are increasingly using it to address diverse stakeholder audiences. They are viewed as an important tool to attract and retain investors; enhance customer confidence; shape perception of current and prospective employees and build credibility with communities and media. As a result, annual-reports have evolved from a regulatory document to a piece of strategic communication that engages stakeholders and helps build rewarding relationships.
Helping our clients create annual reports that stand out has always been our first-love. We are known for creating clear, compelling and comphrensive reporting solutions spaning print and online.
Some of the reasons why clients choose us are:
- India’s only integrated reporting consultancy with a marquee client portfolio
- Extensive body of work spanning most major sectors and client-personalities
- Capable of delivering across all aspects of annual report creation – beginning with strategy and leading upto final delivery and dissemination across multiple formats
- Large, experienced and award-winning team with proven competencies and a record of excellence
Founded in early 2007, we are a uniquely resourced team of 40 professionals, operating out of two
Sustainability Reporting is gaining ground as a mainstream communication most large companies. More and more Indian organisations are adopting the GRI and other established reporting parameters in creating reports that demonstrate the actions and outcomes towards building a sustainable business.
AICL works with clients to contextualise the reporting guidelines from a materiality perspective, define the reporting framework, and visualising the information.
- Range of sustainability communications delivered across media – print,films and online
- Knowledge of sustainability frameworks such as GRI, UN Global Compact, National Voluntary Guidelines and Clause 55
- In-house capabilities across strategy, content, design, production and print management
- Implementation of global best practices in sustainability reporting
- Co-ordination with assurance partners throughout project lifecycle